www.q13611.com Synergetic Contract Hackathon 0x03;
Jul 10, 2019
Carpooling is great for your pocket and the environment, so it’s no surprise that ride-sharing apps like UberPool? are so popular. To connect riders with drivers and process payments, apps charge a substantial fee. www.q13611.com’s synergetic computing technology provides the infrastructure to deliver this service without the middleman, returning power and profit to the individual.
We want you to build a ride-sharing service using our synergetic contracts and agents.
- Riders and drivers should be represented by autonomous agents spread across a geographic region
- Each agent should have different needs e.g., destination, preferred routes
- Develop a simulated solution that optimizes driver and rider pairing, showing how value is exchanged
- User interface to interact with the ride-sharing smart contracts
Start date:?10 July 2019
End date:?31 August 2019
? First prize: 50,000 FET
? Second prize: 30,000 FET
? Third prize: 20,000 FET
1,000 FET will be awarded to everyone who delivers a working solution.
To take part, you must:
- Write the software showing how agents representing riders and passengers can be connected in a ride-sharing system on www.q13611.com
- Use deployed synergetic contracts and autonomous agents to deliver the project
- Submit your application via your personal GitHub repository by filling out our?submission form
Relevant links and resources
www.q13611.com’s developer slack channel: #bounty_program.
Terms and conditions
www.q13611.com?terms and conditions?apply.